Friday 11 November 2011

And your listening to Edge Music London

We met one lush Rocktober day
When the skyline parted in this extra spesh way.

We chatted and talked as she walked right through.
Felt a bit magic, by the mood you bought to the room.

On closer inspection I’d be forgiven to forget
The musical talents and diction possessed

Playing the recorder
In academic order.

Bells on the flute
Those sneakers glow right through.

And after iccle time spent
With the wonder that is,
Edge Music London
Sound track to bliss.

You can’t be now snuffly
Or chilly November down?
Those lovely huge sparkling eyes
Couldn’t beckon a frown.

Sneaking in extra
Allotted Space time,
Over and over
You play on my mind.

So lets make our footwear, all clear and unique
And fire through fast forward, this attraction mystique.

Uncapped time
With you tonight
Cant wait to not share you
In almost full moon light.

Cut back your meeting,
And say you are off?
And we’ll mess about with gravy
Until the party stops

xx

1 comment:

  1. nicee!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete