Monday 21 March 2011

Reading History - repeating itself


The Reading Festival has been sneak leaked online which has perked up a really muckky Monday.

Emma also forwarded me a link for the Strokes record so that's helped me get over the crushing updates I read :'(

We went on the Saturday last year - Daniel Garvey Esq, John Simmit, Colum, Jappy, another simO mate, my friend Steve Xfm, his goony mates - Debs and Jav + some other festivities'

Rocked up lunchish time on the Sat, faffed round for ages before getting into and onto the festival around 4ish.

It was such a great day in everyway, we hung near the lighting rig an kept reconvening there after each set - Libertines, Cribs, Arcade Fire.

Forking great guns, no camping, no wellies just wholesome city slicking Indie rock n roll.

The line up this year looks tepid but Stroke & Pulp are worth the adventure (Daniel an I saw Pulp subheadline Stroke in 2002 but that is another gay as story)

No comments:

Post a Comment