Thursday 30 June 2011

Show 24 Blind Pilots / Where are your friends tonight?

Broadcast: Friday 1/7/11 12:00 www.shoreditchradio.co.uk
@shoreditchradio
@thepreshaah

Win tix to 1234 Shoreditch Festival in the show!

Thanks for tuning in and dropping by, really the warmest of thanks, if your tuned in and listened up then I’m crying, again.

This show was immensely tricky to present, slightly easier to produce.

I feel sorry for all the wonderful artists and bands featured that my vocals interrupt them. Some of my fave sounds and hopefully some of yours too.

Its really been the toughest week and by gosh goodness thank #ff we’re at the summit.

Heartbreak head mistake, promiscuous behaviour deserves this fate?

I cant say enough how much the friendly faces mean to me, you are by my side and in my stride with every strut I try and step. It was emotion FM and my voice breaks properly on the last link introducing LCD Soundsystem. For you Jon Sims, Dan Garvey, Emma Lindsay, Michael Butler, Hannah Davey, Natalie Haw & Lisa Burprich, I love you all and hopefully, gleefully? I’ll look/listen back to this show and laugh at my own peril.

Press play ……

#love



Download http://www.divshare.com/download/15205110-3f8


1. Arcade Fire – No Cars GoStormed
2. Friendly Fires – Lovesick
3. Talk Talk – Its My Life
4. Primal Scream – Higher than the Sun
5. Joy Formidable – Austere
6. Anna Calvi – Desire
7. Garbage – Special
8. The Cooper Temple Clause – did you miss me
9. Kills – Future Stars Slow
10. Jenny & Jonny – Big Waves
11. LCD Soundsystem – All My Friends

Bonus track
12. Chemical Brothers - Dissolve

No comments:

Post a Comment