Thursday 14 July 2011

Shoreditch Radio - Show 26 'Hits me like a Rock'

Its so Loaded it'll shoot speed kill light and cause a big fright.

Look Stranger in session - they had a fun time chat and played live for you Shoreditch.

This weeks A-list playlist seminal track comes in the form of Bon Jovi. Such an honor to play this tune for you all.

Massive shouts and thanks to some Huge PR companies really making the world spin right now - Bang On PR for the Lovebox Creds and Manifest Comms - Agency of the yr!

When going to press I didn't realise how much rock hitting like it did, if you are a special person then I would espeshially Love you to listen and its beyond a delight to play these sounds to you on Shoreditch Radio.

Press Play .....



Download http://www.divshare.com/download/15307785-23d

1. Chemical Brothers – Another World
2. Coldplay – Shiver
3. CSS – Hits me like a Rock
4. The Kills – Baby Says
5. Friendly Fires – Helpless
6. Look Stranger – Interview / Song
7. New Order – Temptation
8. Bon Jovi – In these Arms
9. Stranglers – Golden Brown
10. Drums – I'll never drop my sword
11. Lykki Li – I follow rivers


No comments:

Post a Comment