Thursday 21 July 2011

Shoreditch Radio Show 27 - Farewell to the Fairground

Show 27 – Farewell to the fairground
Broadcast Friday 22nd July 12:00

My inspiration and motivation throughout this year has come from one special person.

This show is dedicated to them along with pretty much every other Killing Moon before and loads moving forward.

The elongated posts you might see on this page were inspired and the twisted poetry all comes from one delicious source.

Farewell to the Fairground, these rides aren't working anymore.

I thought you were special, I thought you should know, this is the sound - of a dedicated show.

To my Epic wife, in a future life

Press Play ......



Download http://www.divshare.com/download/15360438-bca


1. Wombats – Moving to New York
2. The Young Knives – Rumour Mill
3. Joy Formidable – Greatest Light / Greatest Shade
4. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Hysteric
5. Anna Calvi – Desire
6. The Strokes – two kinds of happiness
7. The Streets – Puzzled by People
8. INXS – Strangest Party
9. CSS – Hits me like a Rock
10. Friendly Fires – Blue Cassette.
11. Jackie Wilson - You love keeps lifting me (Higher & Higher)

No comments:

Post a Comment